Korean Law Services

If you have been hurt in a car accident recently, there are many things you should know, including your entitlement to Compensation.

man in custodyPolice intervention in families during a family breakup is relatively common.  More often than not, one of the parties contacts the police during a heated argument, in the spur of the moment, and without actually appreciating the consequences. 


Your conduct throughout your divorce process now, may affect how your potential future-partners will judge your character.

There are a few first practical steps which should be taken before or during the separation and in anticipation of divorce:

At one point in time, parents fought over "Custody" - but not anymore.

Commonly called Travel Consent Forms or Travel Affidavits, the Travel Authorization Letter is a document that the non-traveling parent should provide to the parent that will be traveling with the child or children.